Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Here a project, there a project . . .

I'm working on things . . . but I'm not finishing anything . . . yet .

I worked on Little Stitches . . .

still three behind.

I worked on Bethlehem . . .

still have quite a bit to do.

I did get a new bed made . . . 

for Nina :) She loves it <3

Today, I'm working on Tilda . . .


four blocks ready to stitch.

At least I feel like I'm getting back into the swing of a normal routine.

* * * * *

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.


3 comments:

Wendyb said...

dont be hard on yourself...you're moving forward...that's a positive! how neat is your quilty stitches?? My threads don't look as neat as yours...maybe I need to take some tips from you!?!
Lovin it all xoxox
sugary sweet ones
:o)

e said...

Thank you, Wendy. I'm trying not to be. I'm definitely over-ambitious and I would rather be behind on my goals than not like what I've done.

I disagree with you on the stitching. Yours is beautiful - now who's being too hard on themselves? :) I have to give credit to my mom. She not only taught me how, but she also work for one of those home-party companies that sold stitchery kits. She got side jobs doing stitchery for other people who paid her !!! Her one rule was that the back should look as nice as the front - her's always did, mine not so much when I'm hurrying, but I always hear her when I'm stitching. And my home ec teacher - "bury your tails" !! Oh, such sweet memories.
Love and hugs back to you.

Anonymous said...

Looking great to me. Love the Bethlehem block particularly, but that's a lot of sheep!