Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy December.......



Happy December !!!

Happy First Advent !!!

Today is First Advent.  Those of you who have been raised in church, Christ-followers already know this.  It is a holy time of year, not just for "Christians".

I would like to link you up to a couple of blogs that I know are doing studies on Advent leading us up to Christmas.  If you aren't already in a Bible study, or would just like to learn more about this season, I highly recommend both.

First - Dessert Sky Quilts is counting down daily with devotionals.

Second - Good Morning Girls has materials you can download for more in-depth study.

As I said, I recommend both of them highly.  It always helps to have different perspectives so we can learn more, share more, witness more.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link back to my blog! That was unexpected and so nice of you. I'm very excited about what I can learn this advent season. I've been watching your little Peanuts graphics. So cute!

e said...

It is my pleasure to link back to you. This is the first time in a long time that I'm spiritual motivated by the season. I am trying really hard to refocus and put my focus where it belongs. Blogs like yours will help make it much easier. Thank you for being such a regular follower. That is also a surprise, but one for which I am very grateful for. Love'n'hugs.