Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This and that

My plans for the day changed - again, beyond my control.  I managed to get a few things done, but not nearly as much as I would have liked.

I finished another dish rag.  I probably have a half dozen done.  I love this varigated yarn around the white.



I drew off my stitchery designs



I did a little cleaning, talking on the phone, made some appointments, watched it snow :)
Read a little, napped a little, planned nexted week's menu and grocery list.
Dishes were done - then we ate dinner.

I also managed to give the girls a bath.


Can you tell?  Needless to say, Missy wasn't overly impressed.


My evening plans are to start stitching the towels, I drew those off this morning too.





I ran across this pin on Pinterest today.


First, what does "she" win?

Second, if she dies, does it really matter that she had the most fabric or won the unknown prize?

Just sayin'


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.

Love'n'hugs,

Edi



No comments: