Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A Lovely Trip-Around-The-World


 

It has been a semi-productive month on the crafting front. Most of it has been devoted to preparing for Vacation Bible School, which began July 20.
In anticipation of that, I made a huge effort to finish my Trip-Around-the-World quilt at the beginning of the month.
I did not have the label done until Tuesday evening.
I can officially state that my goal for July has been met, accomplished, posted and linking back to
Head on over and see how many other goals were set and met.

I'm very excited. This is the third quilt to be completely finished this year !!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations on yet another finish!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Goal met for both of us this month! It does look lovely, and I really like your label, too.

Sandy Panagos said...

Your quilt turned out great, and I love the label. Congrats on your finish!