Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A new week begins

My week begins on a very positive note . . .


My weekend goal has been accomplished :)
My Trip-Around-the-World quilt is finally finished.
I will link it up to A Lovely Year of Finishes at the end of the month to officially post my finish.

Once I finished (not really) doing the happy dance, I went about my day. I did the usual Monday chores, but because the weekend was so productive I was afforded an easy day.

Between chores I worked on my wool block of the month.


I'm progressing slowly, but at least I'm progressing. The detail stitching (flower center, beads, french knots) are very time consuming. It needs to be finished for class next week. Yes, that month went very quickly.

I'm also faced with Vacation Bible School deadlines, so I'm having to make everything fit. By God's grace - it all gets done :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.









3 comments:

dq said...

whoop whoop! A grand finish it is!

Allie-oops Designs said...

Woohoo - congratulations, it's gorgeous!!!! And I LOVE that pic of Rocky - cutest ever!

Anonymous said...

Oh, congratulations, Edi! I know it feels great to be finished, and so early in the month!