Thursday, July 16, 2015

Down time

All the busy-ness of this week has caught up with me. Wednesday wasn't quite as productive as the first two days of the week.


I spent Tuesday evening cutting wire for VBS. It's not the most exciting job and it's very time consuming. I ended up with 220 sets of eight strands of wire. 


I've managed a stitch or two on my Vintage Kitchen block.

I still have to maintain household chores during all this prep.


I got a little help.

So for my "down time" it was still pretty productive. There isn't a huge variety of things, but big things got done.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.







2 comments:

dq said...

Wow, that's a lot of wire. It does sound monotonous.

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of when I took 240 meter skeins of perle thread and divided it into 20 meter skeins ... for about 100 of those 240 skeins! I can hardly wait to see what you're going to do with those sets of 8 wires. =)