Friday, July 10, 2015

Weekend plans

I am going to have a very busy weekend . . .



First up, a trip to the airport. Father-in-law is headed back home to Texas. 
He's been here for about two months. Just long enough to get used to him. 
Of course, we told him again that he is more than welcome to stay. 
We have enough room. But he's not ready yet. 
He did ask me to think about what I would like him to work on next year - so he's planning on coming back :)  
Yay me :)



Second, cleaning and reorganizing bedrooms . . . again. We vacated a first floor bedroom to make it easier for FIL to maneuver around the house. We moved to a second floor bedroom. Now we'll move back downstairs. It is the perfect time to do some heavy-duty cleaning. I'm kind of looking forward to that :) I know . . . crazy :)

After that there is always laundry, cooking and general cleaning. I have several projects to work on, and will as time allows. The other things are priority. We are only 10 days into July so I have time, not that I want it to get away from me. I also have Vacation Bible School and the prep work prior to that week.

I do have a finish to report.


My Wool BOM is ready for class next week.



The only thing I wasn't able to finish were adding some yellow bugle beads to the crown of the pomegranate. I have them on order and as soon as they arrive I will rectify that.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a weekend filled with creativity.







2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Aw I bet it's sad to see him go! Your wool BOM is gorgeous - can't wait to see the beads on it!

Anonymous said...

Your wool looks fabulous! I know you will miss your FIL, but that was a good long visit!