Friday, July 17, 2015

Un-motivated

This is how most mornings go for me, after Honey Do leaves for work.


I've done my devotions and it's on to checking emails. I have been really remiss in doing them all summer. I'm working on getting caught up again. So if you sent me comments, there will be replies. I'm apologizing with all my heart for being so neglectful. I've been so pre-occupied with a number of things lately and have been trying to keep you up to date on my blog. So you really do know what's been keeping me busy.

I have a HUGE time waster - Facebook !!!
I'm trying to get more disciplined with myself on how much time I spend just scrolling. 
It used to be Pinterest, but I can scroll through that one pretty quickly these days and even have blocks of days that I don't even look !!

So on to Thursday.
It's still pretty chilly here for July. Temperatures are forecast in the low 70s for the day. It really does feel like autumn. I'm pining for September :) That doesn't usually happen until the beginning of August, but these cooler temperatures . . .

I've made progress on my Vintage Kitchen.



The stitching usually coming very late at night after all the day's VBS preparations have been completed.

We spent out morning at the Wool BOM class and then home just to veg and get dinner together. I was happy to get my stitching done today.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have more than one vintage kitchen going? I thought you were using red. Obviously not! =) I envy you those lovely temps. We are mid-90s with a heat index of 99 today. Ugh.

KERYN B said...

Move over pup I'm with you snuggling under a blanket. Your gladiola is just beautiful.