Tuesday, July 28, 2015

It's another heat wave



Temperatures today were very near 90F. I know there are places that have it much warmer, but this is NE Ohio !!! We don't usually see those temperatures. Today it was just hot, humidity is coming later because we're expecting rain on Wednesday. This is that dry heat that let's you know it's just HOT.

I met BF this morning. It's been a few weeks. Things are gearing up for school. She has two in college and the youngest will be a senior in high school. That sweet little girl is working part time, going to a vocational school studying culinary arts and has rejoined marching band this year. Busy, busy. She will be back in school around August 18.

I was gifted with some things from BF's mom's sewing room. Remember, we lost her in January. Slowly and painfully, things are being sorted and shared. I was very pleased to be one of the recipients.

 


 



On the way home, I stopped at a little out of the way quilt shop. 

 


I found some black and whites for a new project BF and I are going to work on together. I also purchased another kit for the Row by Row Experience.


This is going to be a fun wall hanging. It has a humorous bent. But that's all I'm saying for now. There are other deadlines that have to be met before that one is begun.

I spent Monday evening choosing fabrics for the Spring Row quilt. It's a row of houses and I only have to make one to meet the deadline. So I have a couple more days to play. Guess you know what I'll be doing Tuesday evening :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.







1 comment:

Deanna said...

I have that same bear pattern. Someday I will make one...they are darling.